- One Shami/khejri Medicine Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Shami plant is considered very auspicious and good.
- Shami leaves of this are distributed among one another to share mutual love and respect and to forget past bitterness.
- The leaves of the real shami plant are very small and have yellow flowers.
- Shami is loved by Shani Dev, therefore, by worshiping Shami, the grace of Shani is obtained and all the troubles are destroyed.
- Shami is also a medicine, which is used for the prevention of diseases.
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Shami plant (khejri tree)
Shami plant is considered very auspicious and good. Shami Tree, also called Banni Mara, Khejri tree, is immensely known for its spiritual uses. In Dasara, the 10 day long Hindu festival, on the 10th day, the leaves of this are distributed among one another to share mutual love and respect and to forget past bitterness. The leaves of the real shami plant are very small and have yellow flowers. The height of the plant varies from 8 to 10 feet. Shami is loved by Shani Dev, therefore, by worshiping Shami, the grace of Shani is obtained and all the troubles are destroyed. Shami is also a medicine, which is used for the prevention of diseases. You can take benefits of shami in phlegm-biliary disorder, cough, haemorrhoids, diarrhoea etc. Along with this, shami is also beneficial in blood disorders, stomach upset, respiratory diseases.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.