Saplera is one of the most popular and likable houseplants because it's easy to grow properties and it also adds fun texture with its divided hand-like leaves which makes it one of the most beautiful plants for home decoration. Saplera plants can be planted and grown in living, dining, family rooms, and bedrooms.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 1 to 2 Feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Reachable Plant Height: 12 to 15 feet.
- Plant Type: Indoor & Outdoor Plant.
- Caring: Saplera develops its best leaf color when kept in bright light. Outdoors, they prefer partial sun.
- Soil Type: Medium moisture, well-draining soil; for potted houseplants, use a sandy soil-based potting mix.
Common Name: Schefflera, umbrella plant, umbrella tree.
Scientific Name: Schefflera arboricola.
- Full sun is at least 1-2 hours of direct sunlight each day.
- Climate: 15 to 30 Degree.
- Watering: Most require water about twice a week.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: Fertilizer is most effective when used on plants at their peak growing cycle.
- The pot Read More...
Saplera plants prefer medium-light, meaning they should be kept in bright light, but the light should not be direct. The Saplera plant should be fertilized in the spring and fall, 1-2 times per week.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
SHOP MORE.Click on this link - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.