- One Safed Aak Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- The white aak plant is often used in the worship of Lord Shiva.
- Its root gradually takes the form of Ganapati. Therefore, it is called Shwetark Ganapati.
- According to the scriptures, all the Vaastu defects are destroyed in the house in which Shwetark Ganapati is held.
- Aka leaves contain cardiac glycosides, commonly used in heart medicine. It also contains fatty acids and calcium oxalates.
- The Safed Aak plant is used in wound healing, toothache, epilepsy, diarrhea and mental disorders.
- Care of this plant is very low and easy.
- After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicomposting should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well.
- Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries).
- Water should never be poured in the afternoon.
- Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to
- Which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
The leaf of the white aak plant is thick like the leaves of the banyan tree. The flowers are small and appear in bunches. The flowers may have colourful lines on them but are basically white in colour. This white mud plant is considered very special and is counted among the most prominent sacred plants in Hinduism. The fruits resemble a mango fruit in shape and size and are filled with white cotton-like structures. An idol of Lord Ganesha made from the aak plant's root is considered to be very auspicious. A plant that is two or three years old can be uprooted carefully. A statue of Lord Ganesha is to be carved carefully into the root of the plant. Than is idol can be placed in your pooja room on an auspicious time. If the idol is worshipped regularly, you will be blessed with 'trisukha' or all the joys of life. Aak is also called ‘Madar’. The two species- red and white, are highly beneficial from an Ayurvedic point of view. Numerous medicines are manufactured using aak as an ingredient as it is a known cure for many diseases. It is also used as a domestic medicine to treat various disorders. It is highly poisonous and should be treated with great care.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.