- One healthy plant
- Pot size 4 to 5”
- Plant height 10 to 12 inches
- One ribbon
- Plant name T tag
- Plants caring book
Features What Makes It Special
- It’s a perfect plant for both your home and office.
- Gave 24×7 oxygen, reduce the effect of carbonmonoxy oxide, Benzene, or formaldehyde gases.
- Rubber plants also eliminate bacteria and mold spores in the air.
- Best plant for home decoration.
- Low light-loving plants.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 7 to 25 degree Celsius
- Watering: Normal watering thrice a week in the evening
- Soil: Best for plants soil mix well – cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, garden soil, and vermicomposting
- Fertilizers & manures: Use NPK fertilizer in one month 2gm par liters of water and vermicomposting use after 25-30 days
- Reachable plant height: 10 to 15 feet
- Required normal pot size: 10 to 12 inches
- Type of plants: decorative plant indoor plant
- Flowering: no - beautiful shiny leaves
First, prepare the soil. Then fill a little soil in the pot, and plant the plant comfortably inside it, so that its roots are not problematic, and fill the soil around it, then add some water after that so that the plant can take root. And soon be as healthy as before.
After re-potting in the pot, keep the plant in a shady place and water it regularly. Keeping it in a shady place gives rest to the plant and it grows faster.
They should be removed when the leaves of the plant begin to deteriorate, so do not panic when the leaves fall. Those leaves will come out again in a few days. If any kind of weed is coming out of the plant, then remove it, otherwise, the health of the plant is damaged and the plant starts to deteriorate. If insects come into the plant, then treat it with insecticide at the appropriate time.
Rubber plants are a popular indoor houseplant and shaded area plant that grows very easily indoors. It is considered auspicious to plant a rubber plant indoors. This plant needs light, you can keep this plant close to the window where the light comes. These lovely plants not only brighten up a living space. This plant helps improve air. According to studies done by NASA, rubber fig improves indoor air quality. Their large leaves absorb chemicals dissolved in the air. They absorb the emitted carbon dioxide and convert it into breathable oxygen. Rubber plants also eliminate bacteria and mold spores in the air.
Common Name: Ficus Elastica, Rubber Tree, Robusta Rubber Plant, Rubber Plant, Rubber fig
Plants Caring: Read more
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.