- One Stevia Sweet Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Rosemary contains a component carnosol acid, which is capable of fighting free radical damage in the brain.
- It is rich in medicinal properties, has many health benefits.
- Rosemary plant can be easily grown in any pot, planters or home garden and kitchen garden.
- Rosemary is a very aromatic herb, its scent helps to promote cognitive function.
- Rosemary leaves are used in cooking, soups, salads, pizzas and spices.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicomposting should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Rosemary is a perennial highly aromatic herb. Its plant gives a very good aroma, both its fragrant leaves and stems are used to enhance the taste of food. It is very rich in medicinal properties, so it has been used since ancient times. By using it, it is relieved to reduce muscle pain. Rosemary has a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which help to boost the immune system and improve blood circulation. Rosemary is also very good for your brain. Rosemary contains an ingredient called carnosic acid, which can fight damage by free radicals in the brain.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.