About Product: Rose Mix Powder
Rose mix is the best flower plant food. Normally Rose and all other flowering plants require the following essential nutrients: Nitrogen, phosphorous, Sulphur, Calcium, magnesium, Molybdenum, Manganese, Iron, Zinc, Auxins growth hormones, and phytotoxins for disease resistance.
Net Weight :
- Special manure for rose plants.
- Improves soil structure.
- Activates soil improves the capacity to hold water and helps to grow a healthy root system, by loosening soil.
- Uptake of nutrients and water by the plants.
- It works as a pest repellent as it contains neem cake.
- Normally Rose and all other flowering plants require the following essential nutrients.
- It promotes the healthy growth of the plant.
- It should be applied once every 20 to 25 days.
- 12-inch pot – 25 gm.
- 16-inch pot – 50 gm.
- 20-inch pot – 100 gm.
- 24-inch pot – 150 gm.
- In the garden, 50 gm should be applied according to the per square feet area.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.