Rhapis Palm, or Lady Palm, is a great indoor houseplant. The fan-like fronds are a shiny, glossy green when healthy. Rhapis Palms will tolerate lower light than many other palms, making it a good choice for the home or office. Light: try to keep this palm in bright, indirect light all day.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 100 to 150 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litres of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- Easy to grow indoor and outdoor any gardening pots.
- 1 Rhapis Palm should be put in a 12 inches pot.
- Plant Height is 3-4 feet approx.
- Blooming season: Blooms to spring season.
- Rhapis Palm (8°c – 22°c) should be up to.
- One Rhapis Palm Flower plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 to 12 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
·Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.