- One Rhaphis Palm Flower plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 to 12 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicomposting should be added from 100 to 150 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litres of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- Easy to grow indoor and outdoor any gardening pots.
- 1 Rhaphis Palm should be put in a 12 inches pot.
- Plant Height is 3-4 feet approx.
- Blooming season: Blooms to spring season.
- Rhaphis Palm (8°c – 22°c) should be up to.
Rhaphis Palm, or Lady Palm, is a great indoor houseplant. The fan-like fronds are a shiny, glossy green when healthy. Rhaphis Palms will tolerate lower light than many other palms, making it a good choice for the home or office. Light: try to keep this palm in bright, indirect light all day.
·Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.