Commonly known as red-edge dracaena or Madagascar dragon tree, Dracaena marginata is an evergreen tree that can grow eight to 15 feet high and three to eight feet wide with proper care. It has stiff purplish-red leaves and slim, curving stalks for trunks. It can tolerate infrequent watering and low light, with slow growth rate that need less re-potting.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 100 to 150 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litres of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- Easy to grow indoor and outdoor any gardening pots.
- 1 Red Dracaena should be put in a 12 inches pot.
- Plant Height is 12-20 feet approx.
- Blooming season: Blooms Fall summer to spring season.
- Red Dracaena (18°c – 32°c) should be up to.
- One Red Dracaena Flower plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 to 12 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.·
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.