Zephyranthes commonly known as the Cuban zephyrlily, rosy rain lily, rose fairy lily, rose zephyr lily or the mixed rain lily, is a species of rain lily native to Peru and Colombia.
Rain Lily Mixed Leaves are a deep glossy green and measure 3 mm wide. Flowers, which at first resemble a new leaf, but emerge from their papery sheaves to a stunning whiteness; they are erect in perianth.
Zephyranthes commonly known as the Cuban zephyrlily, rosy rain lily, rose fairy lily, rose zephyr lily or the mixed rain lily, is a species of rain lily native to Peru and Colombia. Mixed rain lily is a perennial, with a tuft of outward-spreading grassy foliage growing from a tunicate bulb with reddish skin. The 4-6 long, narrow, strap-like green leaves are slightly glossy or shiny and may be reddish at the base. The foliage may be persistent or die back, depending on the conditions.
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 5 to 7 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% cocopite / 20% vermicompost / 30% soil / 20% sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 2 to 3 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice in a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 50-60 days after planting and will last for about 15-20 days.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.