The Queen of the Night is the perineal shrubby plant. Its white tubular flowers bloom at night. The flower stops during sunlight. The Queen of the Night is a fragrant flowering tree. Due to this, the fragrance spreads everywhere. The plant grows to about 4 to 5 feet. This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
- Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant.
- When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water using fertilizer.
- (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt.
- Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant.
- Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon.
- Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- Night-blooming jasmine plants can be easily grown in any pot, home garden or planters.
- This plant grows well in full sun or shady place.
- This plant grows easily in any pot or planter larger than 10 inches.
- The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
- Night-blooming jasmine is a fragrant flowering tree.
- One Queen of Night Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 to 12 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.