Queen Of The Night is a species of cactus and one of the most cultivated species in its genus. Epiphyllum oxypetalum rarely blooms and only at night, and its flowers wilt before dawn. The large, funnel-shaped, white flowers are up to 28 cm long. It's an outdoor and indoor plant which can be easily grown from its leaf cutting.
- Pack Of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 2 to 3 feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Flowering Season: summer.
- Flower Colors: White.
- Fragrance: Yes.
- Reachable Plant Height: 8 to 12 feet.
- Pot Requirement: 10 to 12 inches.
- Plant Type: Outdoor flowering plant.
- Caring: Low maintenance easy caring. Bright direct sunlight or partial shade.
- Soil Type: The soil should be soft and well-drained and rich in essential nutrients.
- Common Name: grandiflorus, Carnegiea gigantean, Stenocereus thurberi
- Scientific Name: Epiphyllum oxypetalum.
- Family: Nightshade.
- Sunlight: They like the morning sun, light, or filtered light, but dislike the hot afternoon sun and the leaves will tend to yellow in this position.
- Climate: best climate 10 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- Watering: Normal watering thrice a week in the evening. (First check the soil is dry then add water).
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: When the plant is at the flowering stage NPK fertilizer Should be used which brings more flowering.
- The pot should be changed only when the plant becomes a little bigger or the pot is small according to the plant.
- After re-potting, keep the plant in a shady place for at least 2 days so that there is no damage to the plant. Then put it in the proper place.
They dislike over-watering and prefer mild winters. Keep slightly dry through cool weather and water more often in summer. Feed during spring with a mild liquid feed in the growing season to encourage more shoots and therefore more blooms.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
SHOP MORE.Click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.