Bushy shrub, able to grow up to 1 - 1.5 m tall. Purple 5-petaled flowers, star-shaped. Genus "Pseuderanthemum" means False Eranthemum. Plants in the genus Pseuderanthemum are similar, yet distinct from those of the genus Eranthemum.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 100 to 150 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in the flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant
- The Pseuderanthemum plants can be easily grown in any pot, home garden or planters.
- There is a shrubby plant and flowers come in Bunch.
- The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
- This plant grows well in full sun or shady place.
- This plant grows easily for a long time in any pot or plantation larger than 10 inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 20 To 35 Feet.
- One Pseuderanthemum Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot /Red 4/5 Inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 To 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.