- Potting Mix Contents: Cocopeat, Perlite, Vermiculite, Fertilizers.
- A standard recipe for a homemade soilless mix consists of half sphagnum peat moss and half perlite or vermiculite.
- It's best to use potting mix for any indoor plants.
- Add two gallons of either perlite or vermiculite and mix thoroughly.
- Potting mix Completely organic and does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Contains micro and macronutrients Have good water holding capacity.
Net Weight :
Expiry Date :
3 years after the date of packing
Organic Potting Soil contains organic ingredients driven with neem which acts as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent, organic humic helps in strong plant growth, leaves, vegetable manure, and flowers. Which is also activated by bentonite clay powder which helps in plant growth, increases soil water retention capacity, and acts as a soil conditioner. The presence of vermiculite retains air and water, includes gypsum which improves roots and gives DE organic pest control.
Potting mix Contents: cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, fertilizers different from outdoor soil. It's best to use potting mix for any indoor & outdoor plants. Use one that gives your plant roots the preferred air, moisture and nutrition balance it needs.
Click on - Outdoor Plants.