About Product: Potash Fertilizer
Potassium can reduce moisture loss from growing plants, thereby giving some drought resistance. Potassium improves the color, flavor, and storage of fruit and vegetables. A mop is the most concentrated form of granular potassium and typically the most effective. Potash is used on crops, such as corn, flower, wheat, and vegetables, it helps increase the quantity and quality of yields. Potassium is an essential nutrient for all plants and helps regulate the water in a plant.
Net Weight :
Expiry Date :
3 years after the date of packing
- Potash increases crop yield and disease resistance and enhances water preservation.
- Potassium is an essential nutrient for all plants and helps regulate the water in a plant,
- Potassium improves the color, taste, and storage of fruits and vegetables.
- Increases & develops the protection capacity in crops against diseases & Worms.
- It promotes the healthy growth of the plant.
- Instrumental in quick & effective bloom in crops.
- Spray should be done every 25 to 30 days.
- 12-inch pot – 1/4 teaspoon
- 16-inch pot – 1/2 teaspoon
- 20-inch pot – 1 teaspoon
- 24-inch pot – 2 teaspoon
- In the garden, you should spray 2 teaspoons of Dissolved calcium in 5 liters of water.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants.