- One Pomegranate Anar Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- This fruit is very tasty.
- Pomegranate, Punica granatum, is a deciduous or evergreen tree or grown for its edible fruits
- The Pomegranateplant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- Vitamin C: 30% of the RDI Vitamin K: 36% of the RDI Folate: 16% of the RDI Potassium: 12% of the RDI.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
The pomegranate, or Punica granatum, is a shrub that produces a red fruit (1Trusted Source).Categorized as a berry, the pomegranate fruit is about 5–12 cm (2–5 inches) in diameter. It is red, round and looks kind of like a red apple with a flower-shaped stem. The skin of the pomegranate is thick and inedible, but there are hundreds of edible seeds within. Each seed is surrounded by a red, juicy and sweet seed covering known as an aril.
Pomegranates have an impressive nutrient profile — one cup of arils (174 grams) contains (2):Fiber: 7 grams Protein: 3 grams Vitamin C: 30% of the RDI Vitamin K: 36% of the RDI Folate: 16% of the RDI Potassium: 12% of the RDI
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.