In warm climates the poinsettia grows outdoors as a winter-flowering, leggy shrub about 3 meters (10 feet) high; as a potted plant in northern areas, it rarely grows beyond 1 meter. Poinsettia is a flowering plant. The whole plant and its sap are used to make medicine.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 1 to 2 Feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Reachable Plant Height: 3 to 8 feet.
- Plant Type:Indoors & Outdoors.
- Caring: Avoid overly damp soils, which can cause leaf drop and encourage disease. Allow the top inch of soil to dry out before watering again.
- Soil Type: Loamy, well-drained.
Common Name: Bird-of-Paradise Flower, Christmas Flower, Flame-Leaf Flower, Lobster Flower, Poinsettia.
Scientific Name: Euphorbia pulcherrima.
- A day of 4 to 5 hours of sunlight is required for this plant.
- Climate: 18 to 28 Degree.
- Watering: Keep watering the poinsettia whenever the surface is dry. Fertilize as needed every 2 weeks with an all-purpose.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: Around the first of March, start fertilizing the poinsettia with a good balanced fertilizer.
- The pot should be changed only when the plant becomes a little bigger or the pot is small Read More...
Avoid overly damp soils, which can cause leaf drop and encourage disease. Allow the top of the soil to dry out before watering again. But standing water is harmful to this plant growth.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
SHOP MORE.Click on this link - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.