About Oxalis Imported Flower Bulbs
Oxalis is the largest genus in the family Oxalidaceae and represents about 800 of the 900 species within the family. It is a large genus of flowering plants with over 550 species native to the tropical climates of South America and South Asia.
Planting process of Oxalis Imported Flower Bulbs
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 4 to 5 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% cocopeat / 20% vermicompost / 30% soil / 20% sand for good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs are at least 1 to 2 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Plantogallery™ is providing seasonal flower bulbs, we have a collection of flowering bulbs of the Winter Season, Summer Season, and Rainy season. We sell flower bulbs for all seasons in India. We have a huge collection of seasonal bulbs with high-quality imported bulbs. Winter & Summer bulbs like Football Lily, Amaryllis Lily, Calla Lilly, Caladium, Gladiolus, Freesia, Ranunculus, Sparex, Nargis, Ixia, Tulip, Hyacinth, Daffodil, lily bulbs, Iris, Oxalis, Muscari, Allium, Lilium Asiatic and Oriental Flower, Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Herb Seeds, etc.