- One Pine Tree (Cheed) Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- The Pine tree is Interesting evergreen plant.
- The life of this plant is longer than all plants.
- Pine trees are an important part of Christmas celebrations around the world.
- This plant is a great choice for indoor or outdoor.
- Place near a sunny window.
- This plant is perfect for landscaping and border making.
- This plant best for home decoration.
- Are able to tolerate cedar tree diseases.
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 100 to 200 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 liters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Pine Tree (Cheed)
The Pine trees are evergreen conifers that belong to the genus Pinus in the family Pinaceae. This plant survives the longest. Pines have acicular-shaped leaves, commonly called needles. Pine trees are an important part of Christmas celebrations worldwide. This plant is perfect for making landscaping, patio and borders. And it is also grown as a bonsai plant. By cutting this plant you can make the desired shape. This plant grows very easily both indoors and outdoors.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.