- One Phoenix Palm Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order
- The Phoenix palm plant is best for planting both indoors and outdoors.
- These palm a stunning centrepiece for any garden or patio.
- Air Purifying Palms clean and improve air quality by filtering formaldehyde, benzene and carbon monoxide toxins
from the surrounding environment.
- Best Palm & beautiful leaves, hardy and easy maintenance.
- This plant best for decoration
- It is an effective air cleaner.
- This plant provide higher humidity levels.
Plants caring tips
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. After 2 to 3 months, the brick sawdust and raw coal should be poured together. Due to which the growth of the plant is very good. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
The Phoenix palm is a popular houseplant that people plant very fondly. Phoenix palm easily develops both inside and outside. It is well suited for growing in containers. It has a large, round crown of dark green leaves. It can grow to a height of 12 meters. The terrace garden looks very attractive in the garden, balcony or patio. Air Purifying Palms clean and improve air quality by filtering formaldehyde, benzene and carbon monoxide toxins from the surrounding environment. This plant provide higher humidity levels.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.