- One Stevia Sweet Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- The tree is deciduous, grows quickly.
- Every part of the Peepal tree - the leaf, bark, shoot, seeds and fruit has several medicinal benefits.
- The soft leaves of Peepal help cure itching and other skin diseases.
- Peepal plant gives oxygen for 24x7 hours.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Peepal Sacred Fig
Also known as the sacred fig tree, Peepal is a storehouse of medicinal value and is used to treat many ailments and diseases, Its ripe fruits are good for the foul taste, thirst and heart diseases. The powered fruit is taken for Asthma. Its seeds have proved useful in urinary troubles. The leaves are used to treat constipation.
According to the science of Ayurveda, every part of the Peepal tree - the leaf, bark, shoot, seeds, and fruit has several medicinal benefits.
Peepal tree leaves contain glucose, asteroid, and Mennos, phenolic, while its bark is rich in vitamin K, tannins, and Phaetosteroline.
For eczema itching: Take 50 gm of the Peepal bark ash and add lime and ghee to form a paste. Apply this paste on affected areas.
Cracked Heels: Apply Peepal leaf extracts or the milk of the leaf on cracked hands and heels for best results.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.