About Peace Lily Flower Plant
Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. These plants also periodically produce lightly fragrant white flowers that resemble calla lilies. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.
Feature Of Peace Lily
- Gave 24×7 oxygen, reduce the effect of carbon mono oxide, benzene or formaldehyde gases.
- NASA approved indoor plant.
- Negativity puller and brings positivism, happiness, and good luck.
- Best indoor plant for houses, office, or restaurants.
- Low maintenance watering only thrice a week.
- Need fertilizer n.p.k in 2 to 3 months
- Low light-loving plants
- One Peace Lily Flower Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot Black/Red 4/5 inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 1To to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care for and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.