Pattacharatta is a perennial succulent medicinal herb. Its leaves are thickly cut. Which looks exactly like Kalancho's plant. It is a small plant and can be grown in any pot or garden. This plant produces about 5 to 10 plants from its own leaf, there are no seeds of this plant. The plant is also planted in the garden for ornamental purpose. But this plant is very beneficial. By this, the stones can be easily treated. The juice of its leaves is also used for kidney stones. The Patharchatta plant is used to treat asthma, blood dysentery, boils, cough, diabetes, insect bites, jaundice, epilepsy, cough, jaundice, nephrolithiasis, painful mites, pneumonia, etc. It stimulates the production of urine and therefore helps in urinary stones.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- The juice of its leaves is also used for kidney stones.
- This plant produces about 5 to 10 plants from its own leaf, there are no seeds of this plant.
- Patharchatta is a very useful succulent medicinal herb.
- It stimulates the production of urine and therefore helps in urinary stones.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- One Stevia Sweet Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.