- Pack of 100ml Organic neem oil 100% natural water-soluble.
- Best for reduces the risk of plant failure and increases crop yield.
- Used as a pesticide in both botanical gardens and plants.
- Use for indoor/outdoor use on fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, trees, lawns, and shrubs.
- It can be safely used on food, leaves no hazardous residues in the soil, and effectively reduces or kills pests and insects.
Net Weight :
Neem oil concentrate for Plants that have been extracted from the neem seed kernels using the Indian Traditional way cold-pressed method, hence retaining all the well-balanced nutrients within itself and then triple filtered to remove the residues. Neem Oil Controls the Following Fungal diseases, Insects and mites on plants: Controls Fungal Diseases including Powdery Mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight and alternative.
Just take 5 ml neem oil in 1liter of the container and mix with any emulsion for a better mix. Then spray all over your plant to protect your plant from any diseases. If you want to use neem oil on flower plants, fruit plants, vegetable plants, spray them in the evening and again in the morning. Can spray once every week for safe purposes.
Click on - Outdoor Plants.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.