Oregano is a twelve Ayurvedic herb, rich in flavor and aroma. Which is used to add flavor and to treat health conditions. Oregano is known as thyme and marjoram. For this reason Marjoram is also called in many places. Just one teaspoon of oregano's dry leaves can meet about 8% of vitamin k. Consuming oregano helps in fighting bacteria and reducing inflammation. Oregon has antioxidant properties that help fight harmful free radical damage in the body.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Consuming oregano helps in fighting bacteria and reducing inflammation.
- Just one teaspoon of oregano's dry leaves can meet about 8% of vitamin k.
- Oregon has antioxidant properties that help fight harmful free radical damage in the body.
- You can add oregano leaves to salads, pasta, pizza to taste.
- This plant easily to grow any pot, home garden or kitchen garden.
- One Oregano Herb Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.