About Product: Orange Tree
Oranges are round orange-coloured fruit that grow on a tree which can reach 10 meters (33 ft.) high. Orange trees have dark green shiny leaves and small white flowers with five petals. The flowers smell very sweet which attracts many bees. An orange has a tough shiny orange skin. Oranges are among the world's most popular fruits, as they're both tasty and nutritious. They are a good source of vitamin C, as well as several other vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C, thiamine, folate, and potassium. Vitamin C. Oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C. One large orange provides over 100% of the orange.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- This fruit is very tasty.
- The Orange plant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- Oranges are among the world's most popular fruits.
- The flowers smell very sweet which attracts many bees.
- are they a good source of vitamin C, as well as several other vitamins.
- One Orange Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.