About Product: NPK Fertilizer
- NPK fertilizers are fertilizers that contain the elements nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K).
- The three elements promote plant growth in three different ways.
- N – Nitrogen: promotes the growth of leaves and vegetation.
- P – Phosphorus: promotes root and growth.
- K – Potassium: regulation of water and nutrient movement in plant cells, purportedly promoting flowering and fruiting.
- There are six primary nutrients that plants require.
- Plants get the first three—carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen—from air and water.
- The other three are nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Nitrogen helps plants make the proteins they need to produce new tissues.
Net Weight :
Uses fertilizers in pot
- NPK fertilizers are water-soluble and can be taken up by the plant almost immediately.
- An all-purpose, 19-19-19 fertilizer will provide the nutrients all plants need for healthy growth.
- The direction of use: Foliar Spray: - Mix 2- 4 gram of NPK 19:19:19 per liter of water, for All crops, Flower crops, vegetable, plantation, indoor & outdoor plants.
- Spray should be done every 25 to 30 days.
- 12-inch pot – 1/4 teaspoon.
- 16-inch pot – 1/2 teaspoon.
- 20-inch pot – 1 teaspoon.
- 24-inch pot – 2 teaspoons.
- Use For seeds and seedlings- use 1/4 tsp in 1-liter water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.