- One Neem Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 2 to 3 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Nearly all parts of the neem tree are useful,
- This Neem is a (Bakain Neem) variety of plant. Which is regarded as a medicinal plant,
- It grows easily with a beautiful shape.
- In some other plant, putting neem leaves in it does not cause insects and leads to good growth.
- Neem is also used as an insecticide.
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Neem plant (Bakain neem)
The Neem is a (Bakain Neem) variety of plant which spreads very well all around. And it grows easily with a beautiful shape. Which is regarded as a medicinal plant, as a source of organic pesticides, and for its wood. The plant has long been used in Ayurvedic and folk medicine and is used in cosmetics and in organic farming applications.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.