- This highly respected beauty has a gardenia-like flower.
- Which are in their frilled, double center with short, yellow petal segments.
- The height of the daffodil plant varies from 18 inches to 20 inches.
- The right time to apply daffodil is when the temperature is 7 degrees.c to 20 degrees c.
- When the flowers are ready to bloom, you can cut them and make a bouquet. And keep it in some water, the flower will not spoil for 30 to 35 days.
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 12 to 15 inches before applying daffodil.
- Use 30% cocopite / 20% vermicompost / 30% soil / 20% sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 4-5inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Cover with soil and pressurize the soil firmly.
- Water bulbs just after planting.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice in a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 65-70 days after planting and will last for about 30-35 days.
Plantogallery is providing seasonal flower bulbs, we have a collection of flowering bulbs of the winter season, summer season and rainy season. We sell flower bulbs for all seasons in India. We have a huge collection of seasonal bulbs with high quality imported bulbs. Winter bulbs like Gladiolus, Freesia, Ranunculus, Sparex, Nargis, Ixia, Tulip, Hyacinth, Daffodil, lily bulbs, Iris, Oxalis, Muscari, Allium, Lilium Asiatic and oriental flower seeds, vegetable seeds, herb seeds, etc.
Daffodil all imported varieties availble here.
- Easy to grow any pot and garden.
- 5 bulbs should be put in a 12-inch pot.
- You can also use daffodil flowers as a cut flower and make a boutique.
- After cutting the flower its doesn’t spoil before 30-35 days.
- Get 100% freshly imported and unique varieties of daffodil one flower bulb.
- Best qualities fresh flower bulb with 100% customer satisfaction result.
- Before planting the bulbs read how to grow and germination process.
- Plantogallery gave u 24×7 support and after-sale services.
- For any queries message us in chatbox given below. we have more collection of flower bulbs go in the search box and type flower bulbs.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.