Mussaenda plant perennial evergreen or deciduous plant and used as ornamental plant for the flowers and the leaves. There are many colours in this plant, such as red, pink, white, yellow, orange, purple which appear before the blossom. The actual flowers of the plant are very small and inconspicuous. These small flowers are covered by coloured bracts (coloured leaves) which makes the plant look attractive. It has silky, hairy, soft medium-green leaves. This plant grows from 8 to 10 feet. The plant can be planted in its home garden, terraced garden, borders, hedging, balcony or planters.
The care of this plant is very short and easy. In this plant, organic manure 50 to 100 gm every month and organic N.P.K. fertilizer is used after 2 to 3 month. Which you use 2 to 3 gm dissolved in one litters of water and spray it on the plant. Watering only thrice a week in evening. Once a week the leaves of the plant should be cleaned with a spray. Because the leaves of plants have small holes, which are closed due to dust. Due to which the plants are unable to breathe and this is the reason that the plants start deteriorating.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Evergreen plant with colourful leaves.
- This plant attracts butterflies, bees, and birds.
- Low maintenance.
- Easy to grow any pot and home garden.
- Place near a sunny window.
- One Mussaenda Rosa Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot /Red 4/5 Inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 To 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.