About Muscari Siberian Tiger Flower
Muscari is commonly known as grape hyacinths, which fully describes their flowers: tight clusters of thick little bells with an aroma of grapefruit juice. Muscari blooms in mid-spring, at the same time as tulips. Deer and rodents rarely bother them, and the bulbs multiply easily, re-blooming year after year. The flower stands for tenderness and tenderness, the religious meaning of Muscari is caring love. If you want to give flowers to a loved one then this is the perfect flower! The white color signifies purity, pink color for prosperity, red color for passion, orange color for pride, and yellow color for gratitude. These ruffled flowers may be the stuff of high school secret fans, but they work for a boyfriend on a budget
- Pack of 5 imported flower bulbs
- Flower color :white
Variety : Muscari Siberian tiger
- Free guide book inside the order
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 4 to 5 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopeat / 20% Vermicomposting / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 1 to 2 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.