Mogra plant is a dwarf-growing shrub with almost stalkless leaves and wavy margins. The plant can be grown as a short climber too. The heavy scented white flowers are borne in clusters of 3 to 12 and maybe single, semi-double, or perfectly double. As summer arrives the fragrance of motia assails one's senses.
- One plant with plastic nursery pot 4 to 5 inch
- Plant height: 1 to 2 feet
- Caring tips & plant tag
- Blooming time: Ready blooming plants
- Blooming season: Summer and monsoon
- Flower colors: White
- Fragrance: Yes
- Pot requirement: Normal pot size 12 inches, you will need a 16-to-18-inch pot when the plant is larger than 5 feet.
- Suitable: Full sun and shading place
- The plant grows up to 5 to 10 feet shrub
- Soil type: Normal garden soil
- Use manure: Any organic manure
- Plant Type: Evergreen
Caring: Normal care and maintenance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.