Marua is a perennial Ayurvedic herb. It has many uses with many health benefits. It is used as ornamental plant but it is very beneficial. Fresh or dried leaves of the plant are used as spices in food. It is used in medicine making, lotions, perfumes as fragrances. Marua is mostly used for coughs, colds, runny nose and digestive problems. Chewing Marua leaves ends toothache, gums, and foul smell. Drinking tea made from its leaves keeps flatulence. Marua increases digestive capacity by increasing digestive enzymes and saliva.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Marua plant can be easily grown in any pot, planters or home garden and kitchen garden.
- Fresh or dry leaves of the plant are used to flavour food as spices.
- Drinking tea made from its leaves keeps flatulence.
- Chewing Marua leaves ends toothache, gums, and foul smell.
- Marua increases digestive capacity by increasing digestive enzymes and saliva.
- Marua plant retains its full flavour even when the leaves are dry.
- One Marua Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 8to 12 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.