Madhumalti Plant is a Special kind of flowering vines that change in colour with age. Rangoon Creeper Botanical name, Combretum Indicum, is derived from the name of its genus, Combretum. The beautiful flower of Rangoon Creeper plant has a divine fragrance, and its color varies from white to pink to red. The height of this plant varies from about 8 to 26 feet. This plant grows well both in full sun and shade.
Pack of 1 Plant.
Plant height: 1 to 2 feet.
Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
One Plant T Tag.
Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Flowering Season: The summer season.
- Flower Colors: White-red.
- Fragrance: Yes.
- Reachable Plant Height: 8 to 26 feet.
- Pot Requirement: 10 to 14 inches.
- Plant Type: Flower Plant.
- Caring: Low maintenance easy caring.
- Soil Type: The soil should be soft and well-drained and rich in essential nutrients.
- Common Name: Rangoon Creeper, Burma Creeper, Chinese honeysuckle, Madhu Malati.
- Scientific Name: Combretum indicum.
- Family: Combretaceae.
- Sunlight: Natural bright light with morning sunlight for 3-6 hours.
- Climate: best climate 22 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- Watering: Normal watering thrice a week in the evening. (First check the soil is dry then add water).
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: When the plant is at the flowering stage NPK fertilizer Should be used which brings more flowering.
- The pot should be changed only when the plant becomes a little bigger or the pot is small according to the plant.
- After re-potting, keep the plant in a shady place for at least 2 days so that there is no damage to the plant. Then put it in the proper place.
Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants. If insects are found in the plant, then they should be treated with Neem oil or pesticide at the appropriate time.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.