About Lovelina/ Ponytail Palm Plant
Lolina Palm is a popular houseplant. It can bear full sunlight to partially shaded light. And can also be applied in closed rooms indoors. It grows very easily in indoor and outdoor. The plant is capable of supplying long term water in its bulbous trunk. Therefore, if the plant is not given water for 10 to 15 days, then the plant does not make any difference. This plant is a great option for planting in the courtyard, terrace garden and home garden. This plant is circular in shape from the bottom and has a straight stem which has very beautiful leaves at the top. This plant is very popular for its beautiful shape. Lolina palm has a unique-looking and long-lived indoor plant. Unique shape plant can boost the garden beauty. This plant grows from 10 to 15 feet. Common name Lolina Palm, Nolina Palm, Ponytail Palm
Caring Tips Of Lovelina/ Ponytail Palm Plant
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. After 2 to 3 months, the brick sawdust and raw coal should be poured together. Due to which the growth of the plant is very good. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries).
- Common features of this plant include a bulbous trunk, which is used to store water.
- Lolina Palm is a slow grower that's perfect for just about any place of the home.
- Lolina palm has a unique-looking and long-lived indoor plant.
- Lolina Palm house plant makes a great addition to your living room décor.
- Ideal for windows, offices, dining table and living areas.
- This plant grows very easily indoor and outdoor.
- One Lolina Palm Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx.1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.