Thank you for choosing our brand Live Green - for further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We launch new Imported flowers and vegetable seeds, it's 100% the best quality product, please try our kitchen garden packs. Happy Gardening With Live Green. Calendula officinalis is an annual or short-lived perennial herb in the daisy family (Asteraceae) originating from southern Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean area. It has long been cultivated and is a widespread garden escapee in cool, temperate climates.
- 100% Imported Seeds Trusted Quality By Live Green
- Seeds average 500+ seeds in a 3gm pack
- The best germination rate guaranteed
- You can easy to grow in any pots, planters, home gardens or patio gardens, etc.
- We launch new Imported flowers and vegetable seeds, it's 100% the best quality product, please try our kitchen garden packs. Happy Gardening With Live Green
|Package Contains||: 1 Pkt 3gm (Average 500+ Seeds)|
|Seeds Quality||: Imported Seeds|
How To Preparation Soil
Before sowing seeds, the first step is to dig out the soil and add organic fertilizer and manure in the proportion of 50% soil ,20% peat moss or 30% vermicompost and mix the mixture well. Once the above-mentioned step is done, please moisturize the soil.
How To Sowing Seeds
Sprinkle the seeds and little water and cover the seeds with soil/ wet newspaper/ tissue. Keep on checking the soil after every two days and if you feel that the soil is getting dry then keep sprinkling water. After a week or 10 days, seeds will start germinating.
When the plant grows to the height of 2” separate each plant be careful for the soil. At the time of separation remove the plant with the soil, remember that roots should not damage. After removing plants, replant them at a gape of 4” to 5“. After replanting, water them. Within 20 days feed the plants with organic manure vermicompost and fertilizer. At the time of budding use N.P.K 19.19.19 fertilizer and reduce the watering cycle. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.