About Product: Litchi Tree
Litchi also spelled the evergreen tree of the soapberry Fruit, grown for its edible fruit. Lychee is native to and has been a favorite fruit of the Cantonese since ancient times. The fruit is usually eaten fresh but can also be canned or dried. Lychees contain several healthy minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants, such as potassium, copper, vitamin C, epicatechin, and rutin.
Lychees contain several healthy minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants, such as potassium, copper, vitamin C, epicatechin, and rutin. These may help protect against heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- This fruit is very tasty.
- healthy minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants, such as potassium, Lychee contains good amount of
- antioxidant Vitamin C, Vitamin B-complex and Phytonutrient Flavonoids.r
- The Litchi plant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- Lychee is a rich source of nutrient that is required for the production of blood.
- One Litchi Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.