Lemongrass, also called citronella, is a tall, stalky plant. It has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus flavour. It's a common ingredient in cooking and bug repellent. Lemongrass is a plant. The leaves and the oil are used to make medicine. Lemongrass is used for treating digestive tract spasms, stomach-ache, high blood pressure, convulsions, pain, vomiting, cough, achy joints (rheumatism), fever, the common cold, and exhaustion. It is also used to kill germs and as a mild astringent. Consuming lemongrass has many benefits and is an Ayurvedic herb. Lemongrass contains a cooling energy that helps calm your stomach. It contains an ingredient called citral that helps digest food. It has been used as an ancient remedy for all stomach problems such as flatulence, constipation or indigestion. Lemongrass tea is your detox tea. It is packed with antioxidants that help in detoxing and cleansing you from within. It helps in removal of toxins from the body by relieving fluid retention. Lemongrass tea is a great option for your weight loss diet plan as it helps in boosting your metabolism.
- Care of this plant is very low and easy.
- After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water.
- Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries).
- Water should never be poured in the afternoon.
- Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to
- which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Drinking lemongrass leaves in tea increases very good aroma and test in tea and you will feel better by drinking tea.
- Consuming lemongrass has many benefits and is an Ayurvedic herb.
- Lemongrass has the fragrance of lemon, it is milder and sweeter in taste.
- Lemongrass tea is a great option for your weight loss diet plan as it helps in boosting your metabolism.
- This perennial plant can be grown easily in your garden or indoors.
- Lemongrass has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help you cope with cold, cough and flu.
- Mosquitoes do not come from the scent of Lemon Grass plant.
- One Lemon Grass Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.