About Product: Lemon Tree
Lemon, Citrus limon, is a small evergreen tree in the family Rutaceae has grown for its edible fruit which, among other things, are used in a variety of foods and drinks. The lemon fruit is an ellipsoid berry surrounded by a green rind, which ripens to yellow; The height of the Kaji Lemon tree reaches about 10 to 20 feet (3-6 m).
Lemons are full of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and antioxidants. They are especially good sources of vitamin C and folate. Lemons are one of the most popular acid citrus fruits.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Kaji Nimbu produces fruits almost the whole year.
- Chewing its leaves cures mouth ulcers very quickly.
- The lemon is hardy plant, so there is no need to take much care of it.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- It is rich in Vitamin C.
- It freshens breath.
- One Lemon Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.