Lantana plants produce round bunches of small, brightly coloured flowers. This is very beautiful perennial plant, considered by some to already be a sub-shrub, produces beautiful flowers in mixed yellow and pink colours, and often flowers of many colours bloom in a single plant. Flower clusters on lantana are comprised of smaller flowers. Each one starts out in one colour and gradually switches to another. For example, on many lantana shrubs, they start out yellow and then turn orange or pink. with one colour inside the tube and another on the outer edges of the petals. Which you perform very well by applying in your house or garden. Grow lantana flowers in the garden or in containers. Trailing varieties can even be grown in hanging baskets. Lantanas also make a great choice for those wishing to attract butterflies and hummingbirds to the garden. Lantanas attract a wide range of butterflies. This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
Plants caring tips
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- Grow lantana flowers in the garden or in containers.
- Trailing varieties can even be grown in hanging baskets.
- Lantana also make a great choice for those wishing to attract butterflies and hummingbirds to the garden.
- Growing lantana in the garden is a great way to add colour and interest.
- It will lend a special touch to the home garden and flower beds in your garden.
- This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.