About Product: Karonda Tree
Karonda (Carissa carandas) is an evergreen deciduous small to big shrub usually 2-4 m tall . The stem is rich in white latex and the branches contain sharp spines . Flowers are small, measuring 3-5 cm in diameter, with white colour. The fruit is a berry, which is formed in clusters of 3-10 fruits. Karonda: Tremendous Health Benefits Of The Black Currant Fruit Alleviates Abdominal Pain. Rich in fibre, the fruit is extremely beneficial for treating abdominal problems
karonda fruit is a rich source of iron and contains a fair amount of Vitamin C. Mature fruit contains high amount of pectin The fruits are used for pickle making,. It is also used for Jam. Jelly, Squash, Syrup, Chatney etc.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- The Karonda plant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- Karonda are among the world's most popular fruits.
- Flowers are small, measuring 3-5 cm in diameter, with white colour.
- The fruit is a berry, which is formed in clusters of 3-10 fruits.
- One Karonda Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.