- One Kalpavriksha Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 2 to 3 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Kalpavriksha tree leaves have several magically medicinal properties and can be of great help in various deficiencies of Calcium and Vitamin.
- Kalpavriksha leaves can be eaten in vegetables or eaten raw.
- Kalpavriksha is an Ayurvedic herb that promotes health.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Kalpavriksha is an Ayurvedic herb. Kalpvraksh is one of the trees which are traditionally used for health promoting effects. Kalpavriksha tree leaves have several magically medicinal properties and can be of great help in various deficiencies of Calcium and Vitamin. These leaves also contain antioxidants, which have anti-aging properties. This means they help in staying younger and healthier for a long, happy life. It is said that they are good for constipation and acidity. The leaves are also Anti-Allergic, Anti-Asthmatic, Anti-Malaria (slows down the growth), cures gastric, kidney and joint diseases and also help in treating insect bites. Even World Health Organization (WHO) has found specified quantities of 6 of the 8 essential amino acids required in our body. How to use Kalpavriksha Leaves in your food? You can use few Kalpavriksha Leaves easily in your daily diet. Fresh leaves can be cooked with Saag (80% spinach + 20% Kalpavriksha Leaves).The Kalpavriksha leaves can also be used in salad or as a garnishing just like coriander. The leaves can simply be stuffed in parathas and commonly 5-10 Kalpavriksha leaves can be eaten raw for healthy benefits.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.