About Product: .
- One Kala Dhatura Medicine Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Dhatura is a favorite of Lord Shiva.
- Many medicinal properties are present inside the dhatura .
- The fruit of Dhatura has anti-inflammatory properties, due to which it reduces the injury or normal inflammation.
- Dhatura is also used to strengthen bones. A good amount of calcium is found in Dhatura.
- This plant grows very easily at any place.
The Kala Dhatura plant is similar to the normal Dhatura, but its flowers are of course a dark purple colour instead of white and the leaves also have blackness. Bringing its root in the house on Sunday, Tuesday or any auspicious constellation does not affect the upper air in the house, remains pleasant and increases the wealth. Put the root of Dhatura in Ashlesha Nakshatra and keep it in the house, the snake will not come in the house and will not harm anyone. If you install it in your home and worship Mahakali and chant 'Kreen' seed, you can get rid of money related problems
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.