Kachnar is the local Indian name for a variety of medium size deciduous trees of the Bauhinieae plant family found in Haryana. It is an ornamental tree with drooping branches. It produces a rich harvest of mauve and white blossoms, which resemble orchid flowers, in February-March. The Kachnar tree is also known by local names like Karal, Kanalla, Kandla, etc. It is an ornamental tree with drooping branches. When the orchid tree is in bloom, it spreads a delicate fragrance all around.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in the flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litres of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers, and blissful growth in the plant.
- The care of this plant is very short and easy.
- In this plant, only organic N.P.K. fertilizer is used after 2 to 3 month.
- Which you use 2 gm dissolved in one litter of water and spray it on the plant.
- It does not have to add much water. The lower the water usage, the better the plants will grow.
- Watering in summer should be added 2 times only 100 to 150 grams in a week, and in winter, water should be poured once in 10 to 15 days.
- Once a week the leaves of the plant should be cleaned with a spray.
- Because the leaves of plants have small holes, which are closed due to dust.
- Due to which the plants are unable to breathe and this is the reason that the plants start deteriorating.
- Apart from this, there is no need to add anything to this plant.
- Your plant will remain healthy and grow well.
- This one plant produces many small plants. When it grows small plants in this plant.
- You remove them and grow them easily in a separate pot.
- Plant Height Approx. 12 To 19 Inch.
- One Kachnar White Plant.
- One Nursery Pot 4″ Black/Red Colour.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Free Gifting Ribbon Free Plant Tag.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.