Bauhinia purpurea (Kachanar White) Flower Plant high quality fresh Seeds 100% germination rate of this variety. Bauhinia purpurea is a small to medium-size deciduous tree growing to 17 feet (5.2 m) tall. The leaves are 10–20 centimetres (3.9–7.9 in) long and broad, rounded, and bilobed at the base and apex. The flowers are conspicuous, pink, and fragrant, with five petals. Common names include orchid tree, purple bauhinia, camel’s foot, butterfly tree, and Hawaiian orchid tree.
- When the plant grows to the height of 2 to 4” separate each plant be careful for the soil.
- At the time of separation remove the plant with the soil, remember that roots should not damage.
- After removing plants, replant them at any pots.
- After replanting, water them.
- Within 20 days feed the plants with organic manure vermicompost and fertilizer.
- At the time of budding use N.P.K 19.19.19 fertilizer and reduce the watering cycle.
- This plant has very interesting leaves and flowers.
- Kalanchoe blossfeldiana By far the most popular Kalanchoe, with large flower heads in a variety of colours.
- We have red, pink, yellow, or white colour available here.
- Kalanchoe leaf will produce small plants with margins.
- kalanchoe plants give perfect look in the your home and garden.
- This plant grows easily for a long time in any pot larger than 10 inches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.