About Product: Jackfruit (Kathal) Tree
Jackfruit or Artocarpus heterophyllus is a tropical evergreen tree that grows up to 20 m in height. It has one or two main trunks with a smooth and dark green bark. Its fruit is large, spiky, and composite. Its leaves are green, glossy, and leathery. The jackfruit , also known as jack tree, fenne, jakfruit, or sometimes simply jack or jak, is a species of tree in the fig, mulberry, and breadfruit family native to The jackfruit tree is a widely cultivated and popular food item throughout the tropical regions of the world.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- The Jackfruit fruit plant does not require much care.
- Fights Wrinkles. In order to avoid wrinkles on your skin take a seed of jackfruit and grind it smoothly in cold milk for some time.
- Helps in Curing Mental Stress and Skin Diseases Prevents Anaemia.
- jackfruit Is Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids.
- The jackfruit , also known as jack tree, fenne, jakfruit, or sometimes simply jack or jak.
- One Jackfruit (Kathal) Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.