An Ixora is a popular perennial houseplant. It produces lots of flowers in bunches like a star. Different plants have different colors, such as red, yellow, pink, or orange. And this plant produces flowers in summer. And this plant produces flowers in summer. The height of this plant is about 8 to 10 feet. This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 100 to 150 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant
- Ixora desi red plants can be easily grown in any pot, home garden or planters.
- This plant is perfect for your home garden.
- This is perennial flower plant.
- This plant grows well in full sun or shady place.
- This plant grows easily in any pot or planter larger than 10 inches.
- One Ixora Desi Red Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10to 12 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.