About Aglaonema Green plant
The aglaonema Dieffenbachia Seguine, also known as an evergreen indoor plant, is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties. It is one of the most popular houseplants and the color dark green/white to silver, and some add to your home's decor. Best of all, it does not like full sun, so it is perfect for indoors, especially if window light is a commodity in your home. The Aglaonema a Chinese Evergreen helps to improve the air quality of your indoor spaces with the ability to filter indoor air pollutants and toxins. Furthermore, this gorgeous leafy indoor plant emits Oxygen, which assists in increasing productivity and enriching health and well-being both in living and working spaces. People like to keep this plant at home and in the office.
Plant type: Indoor and shading place
Pot size: 5 to 10-inch pot is required for the good growth of the plant.
Care and guide: Read more...
- This aglaonema variety produces pretty leaves model with silver-green feathery stripes on white or cream-colored stems.
- Gave 24×7 oxygen, reduce the effect of carbon mono oxide, benzene or formaldehyde gases.
- Best indoor plant for houses, offices, or restaurants.
- The best place to place this plant is the living room, office desk dining room, or another shaded place.
- This plant makes pollution-free and performs air purifiers.
- Low light-loving plants - low maintenance
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Tabletop plants,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.