Blooming in spring and summer, the hydrangea is considered a shrub. You'll find hydrangeas growing in hardiness Zones 3 to 7 as perennials. With flowers starting in spring and often last throughout summer into early fall, hydrangea flowers can be the foundation plant of your landscape.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in a flowering stage, it should use a rose plant food fertilizer, which is meant for the special rose flower. And use 19.19.19 should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- This plant produces a lot of flowers at once, and for a long time, the flowers keep coming.
- This plant grows easily for a long time in any pot larger than 10 inches.
- This plant is perfect for your home garden.
- This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
- One Hydrangea Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot /Red 4/5 Inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 To 8 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.