- Hyacinth is a very lovely flower. Which is known for its sharp fragrance.
- Featuring thickly flowered spikes with starchy, reddish-violet flowers, it is highly fragrant!
- Growing up to 6-10 inches tall (15-25 cm), this hyacinth will grow naturally at the right place.
- Temperature: Keep hyacinth plants cool during the growing season to prolong the bloom.
- Recommend temperatures range from about 45 degrees F to 65 degrees F.
- When the flowers are ready to bloom, you can cut them and make a bouquet. And keep it in some water, the flower will not spoil for 30 to 35 days.
Planting process Of Hyacinth Flower
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 12 to 15 inches before applying hyacinth.
- Use 30% cocopite / 20% vermicompost / 30% soil / 20% sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 3-4 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Cover with soil and pressurize the soil firmly.
- Water bulbs just after planting.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- You can apply it inside your house or in the garden.
- Hyacinth grows easily both indoor and outdoor.
- And if you want, you can also apply it to water.
- Fill some water in a jar and keep the hyacinth in it.
- Keep the hyacinth in water only till its roots.
- If you keep it in more water then the bulb will melt.
- They will come up and bloom about 65-70 days after planting and will last for about 30-35 days.
Plantogallery® is providing seasonal flower bulbs, we have a collection of flowering bulbs of the Winter Season, Summer Season, and Rainy Season. We sell flower bulbs for all seasons in India. We have a huge collection of seasonal bulbs with high-quality imported bulbs. Winter bulbs like Gladiolus, Freesia, Ranunculus, Sparex, Nargis, Ixia, Tulip, Hyacinth, Daffodil, Lily bulbs, Iris, Oxalis, Muscari, Allium, Lilium Asiatic, and Oriental Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Herb Seeds, etc.
Feature of Hyacinth Flower
- Hyacinth is available in 7 Colors Yellow Queen, Woodstock, Red magic, Aida, Pink Pearl, Purple sensation, and Fondant all imported varieties.
- Easy to grow any pot and garden.
- 5 bulbs should be put in a 12-inch pot.
- You can also use hyacinth flowers as a cut flower and make a boutique.
- After cutting the flower its doesn’t spoil before 30-35 days.
- Get 100% freshly imported and unique varieties of hyacinth one flower bulb.
- Best qualities fresh flower bulb with 100% customer satisfaction result.
- Before planting the bulbs read how to grow and the germination process.
- Plantogallery gave u 24×7 support and after-sale services.
- For any queries message us in the chatbox given below. we have more collections of flower bulbs go in the search box and type flower bulbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.