About Product Hedychium
Hedychium is a genus of half-hardy Perennials that are usually grown as annuals in the garden. They have spiky flowers of Orange, Red, White, or Yellow, that may often be bicolored, and broad lance-like leaves. They come into flower in the summer and reach a height of 60 cm to 6 m. Hedychium is a very fragrant plant and should be grown where it can be appreciated or within borders. Some common names for Hedychium include Ginger Lily, Butterfly lily, and Garland Lily.
Planting process Hedychium
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 5 to 7 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopeat / 20% Vermicompost / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 3 to 4 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Photogallery® is providing seasonal flower bulbs, we have a collection of flowering bulbs of the Winter Season, Summer Season, and Rainy Season. We sell flower bulbs for all seasons in India. We have a huge collection of seasonal bulbs with high-quality imported bulbs. Winter bulbs like Gladiolus, Freesia, Ranunculus, Sparex, Nargis, Ixia, Tulip, Hyacinth, Daffodil, Lily bulbs, Iris, Oxalis, Muscari, Allium, Lilium Asiatic, and Oriental Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Herb Seeds, etc.
Feature of Hedychium
- Easy to germinate and suitable for any pots and home garden.
- The Hedychium plant is a perennial flowering plant.
- 5 bulbs should be put in a 12-inch pot.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 15-20 days.
- Try this Pack and discover how great these flowers are.
- Hedychium growing temperature (15°C – 30°C) Should be up to.
- Enjoy this year's Gloriosa flower bulbs in your garden.
- You can also use hedychium flowers as a cut flower and make a boutique.
- After cutting the flower its doesn’t spoil before 15-20 days.
- Get 100% freshly imported and unique varieties of bulbs.
- Best qualities fresh flower bulb with 100% customer satisfaction result.
- Before planting the bulbs read how to grow and the germination process.
- Plantogallery gave u 24×7 support and after-sale services.
- For any queries message us in the chatbox given below. we have more collections of flower bulbs go in the search box and type flower bulbs.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.